Cheese people!!! This may not have been my own idea, but my heart in this one, lets seem some nice, happy cheesy grins!
A few rules and points to consider I'm going to apply to this thread though, just as an early preventative to anything turning nasty really.
1) You are under no obligation to post a picture.
2) Members and non-members will be able to view the pictures.
3) No nudity, swearing, racist remarks, things like that. It has to be view friendly for all ages.
4) No nasty comments, think about how a comment could be percieved BEFORE you post it.
5) No random internet pictures, they are to be pictures of you and your surroundings, not random people from Googles best.
5) Just be friendly and have fun, it's nice to know the face behind a user sometimes.
Oh and some tips for posting a picture:
Go on a photo hosting website like Photobucket or Image Shack.
Upload the picture you wish to use from your computer
Copy the link for forums/websites/URL link
Paste it into your post.
To start us off:
Showing off the new specs. Pretty funkylicious if I do say so myself.
A friendly wave, hi there!