I STILL DON'T FEEL MUCH BETTER.
HI GETTING BY;
Well,I went to get the rest of my pre-op testing done this morning.I just want to screem at every one I come in contact with that tells me what I don't want to hear.I am trying my best to hold my temper back,but I don't know how much long I can do it.I am just frustated with my live and everything that is going on.
I did get in touch with the eye specialist that is supposed to be re-doing my visial field test.It is set for next Wednesday,at 1:45pm.She is being a real b---h,about the whole thing.She asked me why I wanted to do it over again.I told her that last time,she told me to look into the screen with my eyes wide open.So I did.Stupid me,passed the test.Who walks around with their eyes wide open all of the time.This time I told her that I was going to look into the screem,the way I normally look at things.We shall she how that goes.I called the eye surgeon's office back and talked to the girl that I have been in contact with,and she said to play like I was half blind.It is going to cost me $90.00,to have this done,and it will have to come out of my pocket the day of the visit.I don't think the lady at the eye doctor that I am going to next Wednesday likes me very much.But you know something.I am not going in to please her.I am trying to pass the test to get my eye lids taken care of,so that I can see better,and people can see my deep blue eyes again.My eye lids are drooping so bad that I always feel sleepy,and I can see my eye lids when I look straight ahead.I just hope that I can pull this one off.
I also went to my Foot and Ankle doctor this afternoon,and we talked about the surgery,and what all he was going to have to do.I do care if he removes my foot and puts it back on again.I just want my ankle taken care of.I was told to that if I did not hear from the office by 2:00pm on Tuesday afternoon,I was to call them.I am tired of trying to track things down,when people should be calling me.The doctor said that he is trying to set it up for the middle of September.I know that it will be here soon,but for me,it seem like a year away.My patients for waiting and getting things done are wearing very thin.I still break down when I think about what my body needs done and the wait I have,until something is done about it.
I am a little scared to ask my doctor for anything right now,especially after just passing my physical for my pre-op test.I have started taking my Efferor XR agian.I got back on it this morning.It will raise my blood pressure,but now I don't care,because I have already my test done.But I am going to talk to my phyic when I see him next month,and let him know what is going on.He is going to get an ear full.
I know that I have anxiety,and my body is full of it.I was up at 4:30 this moring,and have been the past couple of days.That is the time it wakes me up and I can not get back to sleep.
I think I have been on Xanax a long time ago.If I remember correctly,it did make me sleep longer in the morning and did make me feel better.But the only problem is,I don't know if it comes in Gernic!I can not the full price,or any medicine over $10.00.I put out enough money in monthly medicines as it is.
I am sorry to hear that your sister has colon cancer.I hope that things are doing fine for her,and she will beat the cancer.I would rather die before I would go through chemotherapy.I watched my mom go through it and what it did to her.I refuse to loose my hair.I have long hair that is down to my tail bone.I just keep it trimed up and will not let anyone cut it.I do my own cutting when it comes to my hair.
I have Medicare for insurance and they only pay 80%,and I have to pay the other 20% of the bill.Right now I am about $34,000.00,maybe more by now,but can not help for medicaid,because I can not use the bills that I used before,even though I am still making payment on them.I am only hoping that will all of these surgeries,I will have accumulated enough for them to give the mediciad card,and if so,they will pay all of the back bills that I will be creating.What a hassel life is.Between my husband and I,we make to much for the help that is out there,but at the same time,there is moreing going out then there is coming in,but they don't care about.
I don't have the burning on the bottom of my feet,I have pains numbness in my toes.My husband has neuropathy,and he has the burning on the botton of his feet,and no feeling.He is really poor circulation in both of his legs and feet.
I guess if I can get passed Wednesday,things might start looking up for me.I don't know.I try to take one day at a time,but just an not do it.There is to much going on in my mind.
Well,I am going to close for now.If you feel like it,you can answer me back.Take care,and once again,thank you for listening to me ramble and reading this.
Hugs sans (Sandy)