there has been so much that has impacted my life that i dont know where to start!
1) Fibro and having all the doctors and tests and everything all the time
2) my Grandma, the only person who understood me and I felt such a special bond with her, it killed me wen she passed away....
3) fighting the depression and anxiety and conquering the self harm and bulimic tendencies and pills and all that crap that I did to myself... that had a HUGE impact on my life...
4) finally talking to a special teacher who was there for me and encouraged me to get thru all the bad things.
5) coming out to my friends...it was a year ago today that I came out to myself... it was and still is hard to deal with, but I've adjusted and my friends are wonderful.
6) life itself has impacted me because I feel like I see the world so differently than most people. I want to be a doctor and I feel like I have this weird "gift" or something. that sounds crazy, but I can feel it sometimes. My ability to separate things in life is something alot of people cant do...
7) my persistence and passion for medicine and life. thats what keeps me going when Im down, knowing that some day I will make a difference in peoples lives and I will care for them with every ounce of respect that I have...
Wow, I just re-read this and I sound like some special wanna-be weirdo! lol But, thats really how I feel...I have learned repeatedly that I see the world much differently than most people... and most people seem to look at me weird and my friends make fun of me sometimes, but thats okay! lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR, and best wishes to all!!!
Lyrica and Paxil (both working quite well might I add!)
"Cracks in the concrete are just reminders that you fall apart
no matter how strong you are"
"Sometimes it is best to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve"
"Im going to
smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like its all a dream, and pretend its not hurting me."