i'm new to this site, and i seemed intrested because maybe someone can tell me what i have without going to the doctor, or having to tell my parents.
Here are a few of the things i feel:
1. When rooms are quiet i freak out, like my stomach is going to make a noise and everyone would hear it, so my heart starts to race.
2. I'm almost over it, but i used to be afraid to leave town, i would be scared something would happen, but my boyfriend made me overcome this. well almost
3. I feel like my brother is treated better than me. my parents make me feel bad about myself in a way. like my brother, who is eighteen was dating this girl and my mom said to me " don't make fun of him because hes putting his heart out there" i have been dating my current boyfriend for a year and we previously dated for a year. why didnt she say anything to me about me putting my heart out there, but she claims its my fault for not telling her anything.
and i dont want to talk to her cause i really never have.
4. i love my boyfriend, when were together its great and when we talk its fine, but if he gets mad at me for something i feel really bad because i feel its ALL my fault.
5. i feel like my family and others dont care about me, because i have had to figure things out for me, i feel like my boyfriend and his family are the only ones that matter because they have helped me get through so many hard things in life, i talk to his dad alot, hes like my support. so if him or his family are mad or something i feel really bad like i dont wanna be here anymore because their the only ones that seem to care.
well someone cure me because my boyfriend said my sadness is bringing both of us down and he dosent want that and if it continues he cant be with me anymore.