no prob's aurora. 1st, more females are dx than males, usually a dx is reached when certain criteria are met, and usually following a dx of schizo-affective disorder, etc.
1. manipulation, borderlines manipulate and detest all authority, and will challenge it severly.
2. frequent episodes of self harm.
3. frequent attempts at life. fequent admissions also.
4. dissassociation. in one place but you are 40km's away from the actual place. and dissassociation from society, time, places, dates, schedules, etc.
6. adverse risk behaviour, risky relationships, risky behaviour, needy behaviour, gambling, etc.
7. withdrawn. people, appts, self, society.
8. delusions and hearing of voices is a key criteria.
9. aggitation, and prone to outbursts, anger. esp to aouthority.
hope this helps, all the best, pls reply if i can be of help. jamie.