theswan, i have news for you.
1. i am on the testogel, 2 yrs now, it is excellent. menopusal symptoms will go.
2. my primaey dx was at birth hypogonadism. at 2 it was annorchia. lack of testes.
3. started on the injections at 13. at 15 the subcutaneuos pellets. when waiting for the next
five monthly cycle i was menapausal. the lot, including menopausal tingling.
4. ask for a tsh. thus you will receive the right dose.
5. works very quickly. although it is adviseable to shower first then apply. takes around 5-6
hours to absorb. same time for sexual activity as it can pass through the skin to partners.
6. forget the pellets if offered. was on them for 17 yrs. painful as well.
7. very important to be regular with the time you apply. you may feel very aroused after a
few days. after application was hands thoroughly and make sure the gel is rubbed in well.
8. best spots, belly or upper thighs. good to swap every so often.
i have silican implants, was very androgenous growing up also. the testogel has been a
real godsend!! hoping this helps. jamie.