Welcome to HW. Im going to try and adress your issues.
- You have been 'stalking' this girl- thats why she has pulled away. You may have come off sounding seriously desperate. Girls dont like to feel suffocated or trapped- from what you have said, she seems truly uncomfortable around you- give her some room to breathe.
- Be yourself- dont try and be what you think she will like. Stay true to yourself.
- You are considering lying to her about your excessive myspace comments- if you really do care about this girl then you would be honest with her.
- This is not the way to get a girlfriend, or a way to get someone to notice you. I think you need to set yourself boundaries when it comes to this girl and dont invade her space.
- You sound quite obsessed with her. Have you tried therapy, counselling- anything to explain your obsessive feelings towards this girl?
- You cant force love. It takes time and it takes the right person. Following her every move and bombarding her with comments on myspace will not have a good outcome.
- Tell her straight up how you feel and that because you admire her so much, you have made mistakes when it comes to being totally honest. Lay your cards on the table- Im sure she would appreciate honesty and the courage it takes to say these things aloud. And if you tell her about your depression and unhappiness and that freaks her out, well then she's not the right person. You need someone to accept you for who you are and love you regardless of any issues you may have.
I hope that wasnt too blunt, but you asked for advice, and I wanted to adress the major issues.
I wish you all the best,
Co-Moderator Anxiety & Panic- Depression
" Why does society view illness as weakness?" (Montell Jordan)
'He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.' (Psalm 147:3)
-DX:Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, CFS, Seasonal Depression, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Sinusitis, TMJ, Endometriosis,PCOS, Reactive Arthritis, Anemia, Chemical/Noise/Light sensitivity, Trichotilomania,
OCD, GERD, IBS.
-Meds: Zoloft 150mg. Xanax 4mg. Prescription pain meds/anti inflammatories.
-Multiple surgeries- I bear the scars of my poor physical health.
-Age:29. AP first DX @ 10. Fibro etc DX @14.
Post Edited (Mazfire) : 10/8/2009 6:24:36 AM (GMT-6)