1. i suppose this is how young people behave today. i see it a lot in my community.
2. real friends do not do this, thus i would not engage them, if you do you are giving them fuel to add to their fire.
3. you are interesting, this upsets people, esp when they come up and change the focus and move them away from you.
4. sounds like these friends, friend are actually jealous of you. i would suggest you find some friends or engage with people who interest you.
5. sad but this way of being is what a lot of young people do, it shows power, coolness, and aptness of being known.
6. you are better than this.
i admire your courage in posting. life can be depressing enough, even without depression. check out the teen sites, i do not have a list, i should, thus i will look into this. in the meantime, be you, be true and kick em' to the curb. jamie.
YESTERDAY IS A BUTTERLY WITHOUT WINGS. (ME)
DX, MDD, SEVERE BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER.
REMEMBER TO LOVE YOU. BE YOU AND BE TRUE.