i had the same problem stacy, and i still do. i'm not on lexapro though i use efexor. there is many things you can do.. i strugeled to wake up and set my sleeping times, but as soon as i found a job i was very strict on certain things which seemed to work ok for me, i'll list them in a minute.
first i want to mention people who have problems getting out of bed like me and you are having these problems because of bad habbits that we do , which seem to affect us more than others. don't compare your self to others who are doing fine just do what you can to help yourself every person is uniqe..
Here is what seems to help me :
1. Always at 11:30 i get ready for bed, no later than 12 i am at bed and ready to sleep
2. no regular naps durring the day
3. no eating meat or heavy stuff on stomace after 8:30 PM
4. don't drink too much coffee in the day ( 2 cups is ok ).
5. no noises when you sleep, all lights down!
6. excersize or walk durring day between 10 AM to 2 PM preferbly getting some sun..
hope this helps..