1. Although we have been made to believe that if we let go we will end up with nothing, life itself reveals again and again the opposite: that letting go is the real path to freedom.
2. There are two kinds of people: the ones who need to be told and the ones who figure it out all by themselves.
3. Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
4. The library is a temple of learning and learning has liberated more people than all the wars of history.
5. One who makes no mistakes never makes anything.
6. The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of oneself.
7. It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
8. Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are a window through which you must see the world.
9. The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
10. A friend is a lot of things but a critic he isn't.
11. All suffering prepares the soul for vision.
12. Control your emotions or they will control you.
13. I have come to realize that all my problems in living have come from fear and smallness within me.
14. Inside myself is a spring where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
15. We all have talents, one way or the other.
Post Edited (It's Genetic) : 2/26/2011 10:42:26 AM (GMT-7)