This weeks been quite a bad one, I havn't been able to sleep properly, so I've been tired everyday and I've felt like not even talking to people somedays, but I still go to school and force myself to be and look happy.
I've been feeling really down today, there's not one straight edged reason why, I guess it's just a mixture.
* I feel like there's noone I can talk to. I have really good friends and a great boyfriend, but if I try and talk to them I feel like they aren't interested or don't understand or get annoyed, so I have to make a joke out of it, and then they do to, and it completly looses the point. I can't speak to the school nurse because she's only at school one day a week, is always busy and everyone can see into the room. I want to talk to my boyfriend but he seems to get annoyed at me and distant, I know he just doesn't like to hear it because it makes him unhappu, but I also don't know how to explain how I feel. Sometimes I'm really low for no reason, everyday I feel really down for no reason and I try to explain to him but he doesn't understand. Neither do I to be honest.
* Sometimes I am really happy and crazy, and then suddenly I'm completly down and don't even want to talk to people and just want to cry. There's no inbetween. I don't know whats wrong with me, but it's scaring me.
* People at school. It's gone on a year. It's been worse, I used to get followed, shouted at, stuff thrown at me; now it's just evil looks and the occasional name calling- not much, but still enough to make me unhappy. Nothing I can do about
them though to be honest.
* I'm not happy at home, as I said in my last post 'I don't know', things are bad.
* I want to be happy and I try all I can to be happy. It doesn't work. I don't know whats wrong with me.
Post Edited (HWU) : 6/16/2013 12:34:58 PM (GMT-6)