1. Freedom from desire leads to peace. (Lao Tse)
2. Everything you do can be done better from a place of peace and relaxation. (Stephen Paul)
3. Set peace of mind as your highest goal and organize your life around it. (Brian Tracy)
4. Let loose of what you can't control. Serenity will be yours.
5. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
6. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.
7. Don't fill your time with worry. Fix what you can and let the rest take care of itself.
8. If half a century of living has taught me anything at all, it has taught me that nothing can bring you peace but yourself. (Dale Carnegie)
9. You cannot perceive beauty but with a serene mind. (Henry David Thoreau)
10. There are hundreds of tasks we feel we must accomplish daily, but if we don't take them one at a time, then we are going to break our own physical and mental structure.
11. There is absolutely no reason for being rushed along with the rush. Everybody should be free to go slow. (Robert Frost)
12. Peace comes from living in the moment and looking for the good in others.
13. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. (The Dali Lama)
14. The state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind.
15. What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you. (Seneca)
16. Freedom is the ability not to care what the other person thinks.
17. I have learned that the more possessions I acquire, the less free I feel.
18. We canot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own. (Ben Sweetland)
19. There is no more noble occupation in the world than to assist another human being--to help one succeed. (Alan Loy McGinnas)
20. It's not the load that breaks you down; it's way you carry it.
21. You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts. (Brian Tracy)
22. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow. (Chinese proverb)
23. Treat people as if they are what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. (Goethe)
24. Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength. (Frances de Sales)
25. Fear is that little dark room where negatives are developed.
26. Enlightenment is the quiet acceptance of what is. I believe the truly enlightened beings are those who refuse to allow themselves to be distressed over things that simply are the way they are. (Wayne Dyer)
27. True freedom is an inner thing. It is a state of mind. If we think we are bound by external forces, we are deceiving ourselves.
Just some things to think about.