over the stretch i haved used many options for
seeking help with depression. thought i'd write them
down for us all.
1. friends, 2. spiritual advisor, 3. doctor
4. cat team, (crisis assessment treatment team)
5. psychiatrist, 6. psych nurse, 7. 24 hr crisis no's.
8. social workers, 9. HW, 10 mental health team
11. support groups, (grow, etc) 12. other people
living with depression, 13. school counsellors,
any others? please chime in. with much healing
and loving compassion, jamie.
SCHIZO-AFFECTIVE DISORDER, EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, BORDERLINE TYPE -AXIS 2 , BI-POLAR AFFECTIVE DISORDER AXIS 1
REMEMBER TO LOVE YOU. BE YOU AND BE TRUE.