Posted 7/15/2020 10:24 AM (GMT -6)
The equpoise of life,
Alike stagnate water....
As we may be:
Thus stir it up,
Clear it will be.
That is food for thought. With equipoise being equilibrium or balance, the net says.
1. “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
2. “I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
3. “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.”
— Charles Dickens, David Copperfield
4. Moby Dick
Author: Herman Melville
“I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
5. "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."
—J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
6. “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”
To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
7. Even though the world doesn’t understand you, it needs you. It needs people like you because you give it balance, you give people hope and you remind people that it’s okay to be real, soft and vulnerable. You remind people that it’s okay to be a non-perfect human being.
— Rania Naim, To The Ones Who Are Tired Of Apologizing For Their Feelings