hi. i am just going to list the symptoms i have and if anyone can tell me anything, that would be great. i feel like something is wrong with me all of the time and i would just be so relieved if there was something i knew of that was causing all of this...
(first of all, i am female, 20 years old)
- depression (i think atypical) for around 4 years. being treated with lexapro and therapy
- anxiety, social and generalized
- low self esteem
- body dysmorphia
- past episodes of cutting, present obsession with cutting nails until they bleed
- night sweats
- on and off eating disorder NOS
- insomnia followed by hypersomnia
- circadian rhythm delayed sleep phase disorder
- acne, recurrent despite medication
- hair loss, very thin hair
- recurrent cavities
- very sensitive skin
- ovarian cysts, causing severe pain
do these all add up to something???? i feel like i am literally going insane most days. i can't help but imagine that someday i will be completely unable to function. I am only 20 years old, i should be a vibrant, bouncy, glowing young woman. but instead i feel like i am falling apart and completely disgusting.
any help, opinions or advice would be very helpful.
Post Edited (michele_beth) : 5/2/2007 2:06:33 AM (GMT-6)