I have a semi-chronic problem with missing my nighttime dosage of meds. I don't take them at a specific time, but when I start getting sleepy and am ready to call it a night. Problem is, sometimes I just fall asleep without any advanced notice, and then I miss my meds. I think I have a touch of narcolepsy, as I can fall asleep with no warning at all. I've fallen asleep in the middle of eating a spoonful of pudding. How messed up is that? I fall asleep during the commercials right before a tv show I've been dying to see. Totally unpredictable.
I need to keep track of how often this happens, because the meds aren't working very well. I know it is going on, but I often don't think about it the next morning. I've tried several dosage containers, which shows me when I miss a set of meds, but I just can't seem to keep that type of system going.
If anybody has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.
- On Disablility for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ
- Divorced, 42, no children
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(four molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Migranol, Trazadone, Buspar, Nexium, Skelaxin, Phenergan, Chantix, Iron Pills, PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Internal Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass
"The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful."
- Jimmy Buffett