I was craving something chocolate and did some searching for low carb/low sugar goodie. I thought I had hit the mother lode with some simple chocolate wafers. They were sweeten with sorbitol.
Less than an hour later after eating 3 wafers my stomach went nuts with horrible noises and I was racing to the bathroom.
I've found out that I'm very sensitive to sorbitol and will never, ever touch anything made with it again.
Can someone suggest an occasional chocolate goodie that is safe for us? I really miss my chocolate.
Lupus, RA, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Asthma, Hypothyriodism, Sleep Apnea, Depression, Allergies, diabetes, and benign familia tremors
When life throws you lemons....
Pick them up and throw them right back at them! :))