I am hoping that some of you would be willing to share your Fibromyalgia story. I am still uncertain of a definitive diagnoses. It is possible Lupus, but I am still waiting for a follow up with my Rhuematolgist. I have had my symptoms for 10+ years.
Here are my symptoms:
1) flare ups or times with no signs of problems at all
2) numbness & weakness in limbs (hands, arms, feet, legs, even face, back & tongue). It kind of feels heavy.
3) recently a new symptom has developed which is burning sensation (feels like vicks vapor rub is on me) and this burning sensation might last 10 minutes in the chest, then in the back, then in left leg, then right and moves around.
4) + ANA (antinuclear antibodies)
5) +ACA (anticardiolipin antibodies)
7) Extreme fatigue/exhaustion
8) foggy feeling (feeling out of it)
9) anxiety with these symptoms (but then again, who wouldn't get anxiety)
10) trouble sleeping
11) one child & two miscarriages
Thank you again for sharing your stories with us all.