I just found a lump on my right breast last night. My husband said just to tell the doctor at my next apt. My next apt. is February 21st.- two weeks away. Does anyone know if I should just wait the two weeks or call the doctor right away? It doesn't hurt. The rest of my body hurts from the fibro but that doesn't. Go figure! I don't want to push the panic button but I don't want to wait if two weeks can make a difference. I am currently on HRT and I know that breast cancer is a concern with HRT. Does anyone have any experience with this?
DD- diagnosed with Fibro 1/2011, hypothyroid, hysterectomy in 2009, slipped disc L4/ L5, migraines. Daily: tramadol, soma, Nortriptyline, Plus HRT.