OMG Mine do the same exact thing! This is insane!! I'm also 36.. I have full fledged Fibromyalgia....
* All of my pressure points hurt
* severe headaches
* jaw pain
* calf pain
* joint pain
* knee pain
* mental fog!!! (which I HATE!!!)
* IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) which was causing severe abdominal pain which remained unexplained for many years! I even ended up in the hospital over the pain when I was a teenager!
* Chronic Fatigue
* Upset stomach for no apparent reason
* Sugar drops all the time (tests excluded diabetes, however unexplained hypoglycemia)
* Sensitive to touch.. cannot swim because sensitive to the water!
* wrist pain to where I cannot write
* I cannot write due to fingers being stiff and swollen
* unexplained low grade fevers!
That is just to name a few.. I really can't think of anymore off the top of my head! :(
My eldest sister's doctor told her that her body is LITERALLY shutting down! (She asked if her body was dying and he said, "Yes, pretty much") My other older sister has Lupus AND RA AND Fibro..she's doing somewhat okay.. not sure which meds she's on but I hardly ever talk to her..
Anyway, I could just 'die' sometimes.. but I have beautiful children to raise and I actually love life, in general.. I'm very happy otherwise! :D
Post Edited (alikat75w) : 5/13/2011 8:15:57 PM (GMT-6)