I drove a little toyota pickup for 15 years and wanted to get a car so I could
take the grandkids once in a while.
After looking for 3 years, what an ordeal, hubby and I decided on a a SUV.
1. I live in snow country and needed the all wheel drive.
2. It sits up higher so I can see better and is easy to get in and out of.
3. I don't have to bend down to get groceries out, just slide them out the back.
4. Love the heated leather seats, would never have another car without them.
If your car doesn't have heated seats I have heard you can buy heated seat
pads and plug them into phone charger outlet.
5. It is not as comfortable as a sedan, but because of 1-4 above it is the best choice for me.