New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

New Member

Date Joined Oct 2017
Total Posts : 9
   Posted 10/31/2017 4:18 AM (GMT -7)   
I have been off work sick as the fibromyalgia pain has really affected my daily life, am in pain all the time and the fatigue is interfering with ssp has came to an end and my employer is giving me a ssp1 form. Am i able to claim esa or other benefits amd do i have to have a medical assessment done too .

Forum Moderator

Date Joined Apr 2005
Total Posts : 17497
   Posted 10/31/2017 4:48 AM (GMT -7)   
Sar, I don't know what your abbreviations stand for and I probably can't help either, but maybe other members can answer your question if they know what you are applying for. Please clarify that. I want to see you get some help. Thanks!


Forum Moderator/Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia, Crohn's Disease, Ostomy, Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Glaucoma, Scoliosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

New Member

Date Joined Oct 2017
Total Posts : 9
   Posted 10/31/2017 5:00 AM (GMT -7)   
Esa is employment support allowance.
And ssp is statutory sick pay.
Many thanks
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, November 18, 2017 4:49 PM (GMT -7)
There are a total of 2,895,172 posts in 317,772 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 157373 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Rheticus.
330 Guest(s), 8 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
Dahlias, Michael_T, Admin, 1000Daisies, Mergirl, Sheeks175, claude783, leo77

About Us | Advertise | Donate
Newsletter | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer
Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pinterest
©1996-2017 LLC  All Rights Reserved.