I'm wondering if hypersensitive hearing is a part of Fibro. I know that Fibro, itself, can interfere with all 5 senses. And do believe that it does with me. I have tinnitus everyday of my life, but since November 2018, my hearing has been extremely hypersensitive. For instance, I can hear kids down the street and all of my doors/windows are shut. On days that I do walk around my neighborhood, I see a small bird (like a finch) about
100 yards away, but it sounds like it is chirping away on my shoulders. And even typing on my Mac or iPhone causes pain in my ears because of the sound of the keyboard or my thumbs pecking away. Could this be caused by Fibro?
Also, I'm new on here. I haven't fully checked out the site. But is there an introduction board where all new members introduce themselves?
- Fibro - diagnosed in March 2018
- 13 conditions in my spine or simply called (Degenerative Disc Disease)
- Other Specified Depressive Disorder
- Disabled Vet (retired from the Army in September 2017)
- in a nutshell, every day is an adventure
Post Edited (JamesAkio) : 6/11/2019 12:41:47 AM (GMT-6)