I feel for you too lady frog. And how. I have spent so much time in our powder room (my favorite of our 3 bathrooms), we are on our second toilet "inards" (ie parts, handle, etc.). I've worn out another toilet too......LOL
I know your quality of life has been greatly reduced. I wish I had the magic cure or suggestion. Truly I do.
Well, anyway, try your best to smile and know you are definitely not alone. Please feel free to vent with us anytime........and remember, keep a basket of magazines near the toilet! I'm low on reading material right now myself. Been watching my spending lately.......
- Diagnosed with rectal cancer, April 1999 - Stage I, no treatment necessary
(5 hour colon resection: 90% sigmoid removed, 15 inches of colon removed, gall bladder removed, given temporary colostomy)
- Colostomy reversal, June 1999
- Left with IBS/D symptoms, multiple bm's every day
- On a low residue diet at least 75% of the time
- Takes Colace 50 mg each evening
All in all I do okay, I just use the bathroom A LOT! But I survived and beat cancer!
Post Edited (Marsky) : 12/17/2008 12:17:20 PM (GMT-7)