I'm glad to hear your mother-in-law had a positive experience with Florastor! Florastor contains a beneficial yeast probiotic called Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii), which has been clinically tested for more than 50 years. S. boulardii helps to eliminate or prevent diarrhea by promoting the growth of good microbiota, helping to remove pathogens from the intestines and neutralizing bacterial toxins.
Florastor been proven effective in managing a wide variety of intestinal problems, but is often used to help with:
-Acute gastroenteritis (general, sudden onset diarrhea, such that is associated with food poisoning, etc.)
-Antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD)
-Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea (C. diff)
-Chronic inflammatory intestinal conditions, like ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
After recently undergoing intensive voluntary testing, Florastor has been named to the list of Approved Quality Products on **** the leading provider of independent test results and information to help consumers and healthcare professionals evaluate health, wellness and nutrition products. For more information, visit *****
****5. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (Lonie) : 9/1/2009 10:55:21 AM (GMT-6)