With so many stomach conditions with similar symptoms, it is difficult to figure out which one we have.
As of now i have ibs-c and acid reflux.
Gastroparesis (slow emptying of the stomach) has the symptoms of ibs and acid reflux!
"It a disorder in which the stomach takes too long to empty its contents. Normally, the stomach contracts to move food down into the small intestine for digestion. The vagus nerve controls the movement of food from the stomach through the digestive tract. Gastroparesis occurs when the vagus nerve is damaged and the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work normally. Food then moves slowly or stops moving through the digestive tract."
- pain in the upper abdomen
- vomiting of undigested food—sometimes several hours after a meal
- early feeling of fullness after only a few bites of food
- weight loss due to poor absorption of nutrients or low calorie intake
- abdominal bloating
- high and low blood glucose levels
- lack of appetite
- gastroesophageal reflux
- spasms in the stomach area
If anybody has any knowledge or comments let me know!