Tongue Purging- The act of purging impurities from one’s tongue.
If you have a white tongue (due to Candida bacteria) this is something that worked for me.
You may want to start a Probiotic routine along with eating yogurt twice a day that is loaded with healthy bacteria.
Here are the ingredients for a proper Tongue Purging: First you’ll need some table salt (with or without iodine), toothbrush with Baking Soda toothpaste, Hydrogen Peroxide, Apple Cider Vinegar and good old fashioned Listerine.
List of things to do with the above items:
• While standing over a sink, wet your toothbrush and load it up with table salt.
Take the toothbrush and brush your tongue completely with table salt. Try and get both the front of the tongue and as far back as possible. Now, stand in front of the sink for 7 minutes and let your tongue drip into the sink. Your tongue is going to burn slightly, but no worries, the salt is cleansing the tongue.
• Then rinse your mouth out with warm water, then take your toothbrush and put your toothpaste with baking soda on it. Brush your teeth, tongue and upper part of the inside of your mouth well. Rinse with warm water.
• Then mix 50% water and 50% Hydrogen Peroxide into a glass. Do not swallow this cocktail, but swish it around the mouth for 30 seconds and spit it out. Empty the glass, rinse it out, then fill it with warm water and rinse thoroughly.
• Then fill the glass with Vinegar, dip your toothbrush in the vinegar and brush your tongue completely. It will sting a little and taste tart, but no worries. Empty glass and fill with warm water and rinse thoroughly.
• Finally, swish some Listerine in your mouth and you are done.
After, doing this a few nights in a row, you may notice a difference. I noticed a reduction in the whiteness of my tongue right away. Good luck.