Thats a good question ... BUT. I Bet that nearly everyone with IBS will give you a different answer. This is not a black and white question. (yes or no). For myself pain comes and goes and varies continually from the scale of 1 - 10. Sometimes it dull, sometimes it's sharp, sometimes its in my stomach and sometimes in my butt. I actually monitor my abdominal pain everyday with on a scale of 1-10. (10 being agony). Over the years i have graphed these symtpoms and I see absolutely no pattern. The graph looks like random squiggle.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited (including signatures).
* Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
* If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
* Posts and links about
fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
* Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
* Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Post Edited By Moderator (dbab) : 3/15/2007 9:15:42 PM (GMT-6)