Welcome to HealingWell!
Thank you for reading the Forum Rules
and checking before posting.
You pose a tricky question... It really depends what kind of vibe we get from your post. If we feel you're advertising and have a vested interest in the product and/or site, you will be edited. If you continue to spam, your account will be locked. Also, it depends what you're sharing... If you have helpful hints, that is fine; if you're trying to sell us a product, that is advertising and goes against Rule #4:
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted (including signatures).
- Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved, including efforts to promote other online forums or web sites by web site owners.
- If you are a web site owner and have a link that fits into this category that you want to share, please submit it to our resource directory and we will review your submission.
- Posts and links about fundraising (including nonprofit fundraisers) are NOT permitted.
- Only links to personal home pages are allowed in signatures and member profiles. Links must be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or they will be removed.
- Links to helpful web sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed when they are posted by someone without any "vested interest" AND whose purpose is NOT to solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
Please use good judgement.
Co-Moderator for the IBS Forum