I have a theory that I'm working on to explain some health problems that I am having, and would like other people on Welchol, Questran, or Colestaid to give me a few answers to see if my health problems are just mine, or if they may be linked to my medicine (Welchol).
1. Which do you take: Welchol, Questran, or Colestaid?
2. Do you take your primary dose (not including any doses you might take for breakthrough D): in the morning, in the evening/night, regularly throughout the day, or irreguarly/just as needed?
3. Do you take any sort of vitamins? Please list what you take--eg. multi, Vitamin C, iron, etc.
4. Have you ever been told, either by a doctor or product information booklet or website, that your medicine (Welchol, Questran, or Colestaid) interferes with the absorption of any vitamins?
5. Have you been diagnosed with any low vitamin or mineral levels since taking your medicine?
6. Have you noticed that you seem run down (tired, lethargic, sleepy, lacking energy/motivation) more often than you think you should for your age, diet, weight, etc.?
7. Do you seem to catch every bug (and then some) that's going around? In short, are you sick a lot (with non-stomach issues)?
8. If you take vitamins, did you begin to do so either because you were feeling bad/getting stick frequently, or because a doctor recommend that you take them while on your medicine?
Thank you to all who participate.