(I just tried it this morning and it works well):
- Place a 16" sheet of aluminum foil over the toilet seat
- Make sure you allow the foil to hang down below the seat about 4-5'' into the toilet bowl to allow for a collection area in the foil. Tape the foil down to the seat in four areas.
- Have a double lined plastic grocery sack open and waiting near the toilet for waste.
- Fold the foil up in the back to prevent anything from slipping down the back of the foil into the toilet.
- Do your thing while sitting over foil.
- With a disposable rubber glove on, use a disposable plastic spoon to collect specimen and place it in container.
- When done, throw glove and spoon into foil still hanging into toilet bowl.
- Detach foil from toilet seat and wad it up and throw it all into the open plastic bag.
- Double tie the double-lined bag and take it outside to your garbage can.