I decided to wait it out to see if my most recent tests showed improvement, but my kidney function was the same. I saw my rheumy on Friday, and she recommended that I try to see my nephrologist earlier than my appointment scheduled in December. She said I may need a higher dose of Cellcept, but she wanted to see what the nephrologist said first. I now have an appointment to see him on the 27th, so I will let you know how things go after that.
29 year old female (full-time accountant/part-time student)
Dx'd 2009: Primary Sjogren's Syndrome, distal RTA, bilateral nephrocalcinosis (calcium-oxalate), chronic interstitial nephritis, Stage 3 CKD, Raynaud's Phenomenon
Rx: Cellcept 500mg 2x/d, Plaquenil 200mg 2x/d, Prednisone 12.5mg/d (tapering), Urocit-K 3mEq 3x/d, hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg/d, potassium chloride 20mEq/d, Restasis, Numoisyn, Nystatin