hello...just an update from me for both of you. I haven't had any stones OR symptoms since my last post either. So this is good, I'll take it!
I've been putting off the f/u with my urologist because I really dont trust him (my primary care doctor has encouraged me to find a new one, but i guess I've been waiting and hoping I'll be ok for a while!). I also feel like the KUB's are a waste of money and healthcare resources because every time I've had a tech or MD look at one (even when I had a huge stone in my left kidney) they always just glance at it, rub their chins, and say.."well this may be a stone, but it could be a lot of things..". And then I get another bill from BCBS for $45. So unless they are prepping me for surgery I just decline xrays!
Sending good wishes to you!