I pretty much agree with you. I see no reason to wait and see possibly giving it a chance to spread elsewhere. I know I'd feel better if it wasn't there to worry me.
Good luck which ever way you choose to go.
" Don't give up God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
Moderator chronic pain
Disabled since 1998 on SSD
DX: lft knee TKR. 6 rt knee surgeries for meniscus repair. Pars defect,ddd at L3-4 S1. disc collapse at L-3 with nerve impinge,legally deaf, shoulder repair,post encephalitis/mig
Meds(Methadone, lyrica, K+,Indocin,Zantac,Zanaflex,Inderal,HRT