Your father have severe complications. And he is very weak now. Kidney disease is chronic lesion that need long time for recovery. The dialysis only can discharge toxin in his body.But it can not fundamentally cure the disease. On the contrary, his kidney might rely on dialysis. Meanwhile, it is also quite important for controlling high pressure, blood sugar and maintain PH balance. Please pay much attention on the following tips. By the way, I’ve heard of Funeng therapy that using Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat kidney disease. Maybe you can google it. Wish your father recover soon.
Following are some useful tips to follow:
1. Vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, bean sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, asparagus, mustard greens, green beans, eggplant; white rice, corn cereals, popcorn and fish like tuna, catfish, swordfish, codfish, mahi fish should be consumed for a healthy diet.
2. Never change any food pattern or your diet program without proper consultation with your doctor.
3. It's important to have routine medical checkups and keeping a track of the recent changes that occur.
4. Proper medication and exercise is a must.
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption must be reduced, and preferably completely avoided.
6. No meals should be skipped. Avoid taking huge meals at a time and divide meals into a 4-times a day pattern.
7. Lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels must be maintained and observed time to time.
8. Last and most important, is keeping your mind healthy and motivated which has the greatest power to cure any disease.