Posted 12/31/2007 11:46 PM (GMT -6)
Oh, fluorescent lighting is really bad for us. It's actually something that I wish the health industry would address as a health concern. Not only for those of us who are basically allergic to it, but for everyone. It's poison!
In Canada, the government plans to phase out the old incandescent lightbulbs in a couple of years. I'm terrified by that. I'm stocking up on the old stuff so I never have to put that poison in my home. I have enough trouble in Walmart or at the grocery store. I feel physically ill if I'm under them too long.
That sunscreen you mentioned Susie, sounds great. I'm a redhead to boot, so an SPF 70 is perfect for me! I'll try to find some of that.
BAD, BAD things!!!
I can do anything through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. I have learned in whatever state I am in,to be content. Phillipians 4:11-13
33 years old. Diagnosed with lupus in 2000. Fibromyalgia, anti-phospholipid syndrome(APS)(stroke),Sjogren's, Raynaud's, seizure disorder-(miraclulously disappeared!), Libman Sach's Endocarditis, vasculitis, sacroiliitis, arthritis (neck) . Prednisone, Imuran, Coumadin, Clobazam, Amitriptyline, didrocal, monopril, calcium, Cykolokapron, multi-vitamin, vitamin D, Magnesium, vitamin B6, Acidophilus