I have no clue how to create a poll, but since someone here brought up concern over plaquenil related eye problems I was hoping everyone who takes or has taken plaquenil could answer a couple of questions.
1. If you have taken plaquenil have you ever had eye related problems?
2. Has your eye doctor ever commented on how likely eye problems from plaquenil are? If so what did he/she say?
3. Have you personally ever encountered anyone who has had eye problems from plaquenil? If so how many people?
4. What did your rheumetologist tell you about the likelihood of eye problems from plaquenil?
5. Did you ask your pharmacist about it? If so what was the answer?
1. I haven't.
2. My eye doctor says it is extremely rare.
3. No I haven't.
4. My rheumy says it is extremely rare since they lowered the dosages of plaquenil used.
5. My pharmacist said it is still listed as a possible adverse reaction but he had never heard of anyone having problems.