The baby decided to scare everyone, even the doctor today. I had my ob visit and an NST. His heart rate strip was flat- 146-150 and it should have had several bigger variations. So I ended up with a biophysical profile. He passed, but the fluid level has decreased around him. I go back again Friday and they will do size and another biophysical profile. If the fluid is low again we may end up delivering via emergancy induction/c-section. I plan to increase my fluid intake for a few days and see if it helps any.
I lost another 4lbs of the fluid I was retaining which until the NST and ultrasound sounded like a wonderful thing but now I wonder. My blood pressure was good as well which goes to show that losing the fluid is helping me. Problem is it may be causing problems for the baby.
Dx:fibromyalgia 2002, systematic lupus 2005- definate CNS involvement dxed late 2005, psoriasis 2006, rheumatoid arthritis 2006, PTSD 2007, multiple allergies 2005, migraine, compression fractures T11 & T12, Sjögren's, damaged periphrial nerves 2007, pregnant due May 2008
Tx: plaquenil, Enbrel, Darvocet, Singulair, Flexeril, Baby Asprin, Imuran, Procardia, Prilosec