Posted 9/26/2008 12:09 AM (GMT -6)
I am going to update before I say anything else and forget my news
1. I had a car accident because of weakness in my right leg and problems focusing
2. I am on 20mg of prednisone and have been for a month with little improvement
3. Neurological issues have become a major concern- concentration, focusing, thinking, recall, etc...
4. Imuran was bumped up to 150 from 100 and in a week I go up to 200 (mg)
5. I am on provigil now so we will see how that does
6. I have an mri of the brain Saturday
7. I see the rheumy again the 13th
8. I see a kidney specialist the 3rd
9. I see a potential new pcp the 1st
10. Alexander is doing very well
11. I feel like crying see items 1-9
12. The doctor used the following words, "We may need to consider cellcept or even cytotoxin"
13. I am terrified
Okay, I have been offline, haven't done much of anything except sleep and care for Alexander but I need support.
While all this is going on my family has begun their toxic bull again and I just want to glo slap a few people until they get a few brain cells to function again.
My husband is inheriting 1/5th of 90% of (10% fee by auction company) whatever an absolute auction held at 6pm netted the family (25th) we hope to see tomorrow how much it will be. In 21 days the money has to be paid in full so a few weeks later maybe we will get a check. Ironic that is the best news I have especially when they expect it to be 10,000-15,000 that will be split.
Wait I am wrong on my best news cause my roof is finally being replaced tomorrow and I am not paying for it. We qualified for a grant to fix it.
Okay, I know this is choppy but it is the best I can do right now. I just need ppl who understand.
Dx:fibromyalgia 2002, systematic lupus 2005- definate CNS involvement dxed late 2005, psoriasis 2006, rheumatoid arthritis 2006, PTSD 2007, multiple allergies 2005, migraine, compression fractures T11 & T12, Sjögren's, damaged periphrial nerves 2007,
Tx: plaquenil, Enbrel, Tramadol, Singulair, Skelaxin, Baby Asprin, Imuran, Prilosec, lasix, Evoxac, Celebrex, Darvocet when things get too bad, prednisone again, various vitamin/mineral supplements