Well, it has been awhile since I posted and though I have good news I also have bad news.
2. My brother in law sent us money that really helped when something came up see next
3. We finally tore the carpet out of my son's bedroom because his allergies seemed to be getting worse but we found...
4. black mold on the floor under the carpet which required treatment and ate up number 2
5. His walls and floor are finished and look great now and the mold is dead
6. I am the one who ripped out the carpet and I am flaring as a result and in horrible pain
7. I also seem to have a cold or something
8. Hubby's ekg didn't look good so he had an echocardiogram we get the results Wednesday
9. My period is late and I am worried because I am on cellcept and flaring I cannot afford to be pregnant now but we used 3 birth control methods so maybe it is stress
10. My annual physical is Wednesday and my annual pap is the 9th
11. I am down to 15mg prednisone and next week will drop to 12.5mg because no matter that I am flaring my body needs off the pred for my bones.
12. I am showing neurological improvement but still have some issues that I am unsure will ever go away now
As you can see a lot has happened
Dx:fibromyalgia 2002, systematic lupus 2005- definate CNS involvement dxed late 2005, psoriasis 2006, rheumatoid arthritis 2006, PTSD 2007, multiple allergies 2005, migraine, compression fractures T11 & T12, Sjögren's, damaged periphrial nerves 2007, exema
Tx: plaquenil, Enbrel, Tramadol, Singulair, Skelaxin, Baby Asprin, Imuran, Prilosec, lasix, Evoxac, Celebrex, Darvocet when things get too bad, prednisone again, various vitamin/mineral supplements, now cellcept