I haven't posted in a while because life overwhelmed me. I will update you on how everything is going.
1. We are still fighting to get Alexander back, he is being tested for osteogenesis imperfecta to see if that is why his ribs broke. Our lawyers think it is just a matter of time since we didn't hurt him, there will be a court hearing in June.
2. My husband has to start methotrexate and definately has RA
3. I am flaring
4. School isn't going well
5. I am seeing a psychiatrist due to stress
6. My aunt is dying and they gave her 3 weeks- lung cancer
7. I need help dealing with the heat and electric bills because they are so high from this past winter
As you can see my stress levels are through the roof. I just want something to give and looks like that will be school since I can still drop 1 class. I have the summer off unless they get me funding before Tuesday to cover the only class I need being offered. I think the summer off is a great idea. I wish I could offer more but truthfully I am overwhelmed and so tired.
Dx:fibromyalgia 2002, systematic lupus 2005- definate CNS involvement dxed late 2005, psoriasis 2006, rheumatoid arthritis 2006, PTSD 2007, multiple allergies 2005, migraine, compression fractures T11 & T12, Sjögren's, damaged periphrial nerves 2007, exema
Tx: plaquenil, Enbrel, Tramadol, Singulair, Skelaxin, Baby Asprin, Imuran, Prilosec, lasix, Evoxac, Celebrex, Darvocet when things get too bad, prednisone again, various vitamin/mineral supplements, cozar