I need help, not sure what to do next. I've been suffering with the following symptoms for the last 3 to 5 years:
1) difficulty taking deep breaths (feels like I'm hitting a wall).
2) whistley breathing
3) low grade fever
4) uncontrollable acid reflux (took 2 prilosec a day for a while)
5) chest pain (seems muscular on the left side, and lots of popping on that shoulder)
6) random bruises on my knee caps, fingers, and sore/tender spots on my ribs that last a day or two
7) red dot-like splotchy marks on my skin when I put pressure on it, for instance carying a laptop case over my shoulder with a shirt on, the skin will be little red dots all over it afterwards due to the weight on it (not a lot of weight either).
8) neck soreness
and as of recently:
9) stinging/burning/itching all over in the heat or if I get anxious about something
10) a sore spot in my mouth for over a month that comes and goes
11) 2 lymph nodes on the left side of neck (where sore) (and under earlobe) are just barely enlarged
12) fatigued heavily, lightheaded and vertigo when I stand up a lot
13) lost 35 lbs in about 4 months not trying.
I went to a rheumy a couple of weeks ago. My ANA came back positive with 1:640, but with the only other strange thing being my CRP at 0.6 instead of in the 0 to 0.5 range. My ESR was 1, complement 3 was 130 and complement 4 was 19. DNA and ENA negative. The only other out-of-range tests were LIP index of 1 and ICTERIC index of 1, but who knows what that even means...
I don't want to self diagnose, but after fighting these progressive symptoms for 3+ years, and visiting every specialist known to man, I'm so frustrated and don't feel I have a choice! Does anyone have any suggestions?? My quality of life like this is slipping away...