Great post! I like gratitude affirmations, myself. I write our company's newsletter (we have about 500 employees), and I end each one with a page of fresh affirmations. Example:
- I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself.
- The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.
- My work is appreciated and valued.
- I give out love and it is returned to me multiplied.
- I take control of my personal finances and I take responsibility for the choices I make in life.
- I express my needs and feelings, both at work at at home, and I listen to the needs and feelings of others.
- I trust in the process of life.
- I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
dx SLE 07/2011, OCD 2006, osteoarthritis 2002