I missed one, maybe two at a couple of my annual exams.
My Dr said that really isn't a big concern and that some of that is due to normal effects of aging. It sounded like he gave the color charts about
10% of importance and saved the other 90% of concern for the visual field test.
I didn't have any problems with the visual field test, so made no changes to my Plaquenil, which I've now been taking almost 10 years.
Try not to worry too much about
it, I bet if you concentrate and don't panic the color numbers will look easier next time. If he does want to change your Plaquenil, I'd consult with my Rheumy and if the Drs disagreed I'd either get second opinions or just go with what my Rheumy has to say.
Don't stress yourself too much over something that might not even be an issue!
Lynnwood, Lupus & Sjogren's ModeratorDIAGNOSING-LUPUS & LUPUS-RESOURCES
"Life is far too important to be taken seriously" - Oscar Wilde