My Ana titer has increased from 320 to 1280. I was tested negative by a doctor for Lupus and was told my symptoms are lupus-like but cannot give me a definite diagnosis other than some form of mixed tissue connective disease. I have multiple health issues in all of my body systems for over 10 years. I also haven't been able to maintain a health weight my entire life. I'm an adult woman under 100 lbs.
However, my question is about The Life Tree Parasite Cleanse in liquid form. I had a medical intuitive reading as a last resort and was told by the reader that my symptoms are caused by parasites/worms and to take The Life Tree Parasite Cleanse in liquid tincture. I've noticed that I do feel tingling sensations of things crawling inside my body.
Can anyone tell me their experience with taking this and/or are these herbs safe to consume? I'm worried about toxicity.
I have to totally agree with Lynnwood with what she's told you and you should be treated straight away by a rheumo plus to much toxicity in the system regarding Lupus or MCTD carries more risks regarding Lyme disease plus herbs don't suite everyones body and I'm one of those plus there can be counter reactions with meds according to what people take.