Posted 7/16/2018 6:07 AM (GMT -6)
Sometimes when you cook food long, you do taste tests and take in the smell. Its as if you're eating while you cook, and then feel less hungry afterwards when the food is finally done? I also find that when I am really hungry but not yet a grumbling stomach, that I lose my appetite, even feel sick just thinking of the thought of eating something. Like if I eat something or drink something I feel like I'll vomit right away - it's like a stage in the process of being hungry, 99% of the time the puking feeling is only because I haven't eaten in a while while the other 1% is because I'm sick or have a fever etc at which point water should be a good idea but not too much at once? And then slowly eat something light..
Don't quote me on this though, just recalling my experiences