I'm new here, and my Engish is not very well, so I'm sorry about this.
14 months ago I had 2 Lyme tests, one is positive, one is negative. But the second doctor told me don't worry it's not Lyme, so I tried not to think about it.
I write my story in short:
- 5 years ago, I noticed I had a lot of small red rashes in my boby. I went many dermatologist, I tried many creams but nothing helped.
- 4-4.5 years ago everytime I was so tired, but at nights I couldn't sleep. Also I was very sensitive to lights. After these things I felt I'm very depressed. I started to get bad anxiety, and I remember 3 years ago, I couldn't sit at the table with my family to have lunch. Since that I'm still not able to stay at a place for longer.
Also, at this time, when my anxiety went so high I got some panics. It was so weird, I didn't know it was panic, the doctor told me and gave me xanax. I took them for half year, and stopped(2,5 yeasr ago), because I needed more and more.
- 2 years ago I was so bad, that I couldn't go to work anymore. My brain became foggy, I started to have neck and back pain, my vision is like I use sunglasses. Since that I live in derealization. I lost all my feelings, I'm not able to feel happyness.I had many EKG because my heart is running sometimes.
In the last 2 years sometimes I had to take Blood Pressure meds. I'm always very tired and my fever is 37.3-37.8 everyday.
- So about 1 year ago I had these 2 tests.
- In the last 5 years I'm worse and worse, especially in the last 2 years.
Now, my short term memory, cognitive skills and derealization are terrible. And about 3 months ago I became numb from head to feet: I don't feel my skin on my head and my body. Also I lost about 50% of my hair. I had to move to my parents, I'm not able to go out to shop or to make food...
So now I don't know what to think. It's really hard to go out, I'm not able to handle small stress.
Before I travelled a lot, I had a lot of friends, and I'm sure it's not only depression as my family doctor always said.
I wrote my story because I would like to ask you, that do you think it can be LD?
Is it possible that average blood test that family doctor do is OK, but I have LD?