Sitting here thinking what should I do?
Waiting on blood results for lupus and lyme. So I'm being treated.. I know it take time. Told its Fibro by my docs. I had MRI's and CT last week..all negative. MY ana is 1:64 but told by rheumy she doesn't think it lupus. SO I'm waiting...
But been flare mode for a month now. Well, I'm trying to be a trooper..but last night my throat muscles felt like a mild cramp..so I took a muscle relaxer to sleep and to get the muscle to relax. Well, this morning I feel like its a lil better, but I can't seem to get the phelm (sP?) to go all the way down and feels slightly numb in my throat. I became accustomed to the weak throat feelng for 8 years. When I swallow today, I got a sharp (pin like) feeling in my ear and the back of throat (like ouch!!).
I just took a nerve relaxer -vistril- to calm me down..so I dont panic. I been to the ER at least 5 times in the past month. Don't want to go today.. they look at me like I'm crazy.. I'm scared to be honest. And they never do anything..but give me pain meds for muscles and say follow up with my doctor. Its the holiday and I feel so helpless. My kids are ready to spend time at Grandma and eat. I had and barium swallow 2 years ago and a esphogaus scope.. mild leakage when swallowing (nothing significant they said) and the scope showed nothing.
Can anyone offer some advice, I don't know what they (hospital/docs) can do for me anyway? I'm so emotionally
Sorry if my spelling is not up to par today..