Dr. R claims its her policy not to send lab results until after the consult. I wrote a letter, threatened a lawyer, talked to the people in charge of her clinic who promised 2 weeks ago to send the results. They have not come. Have called 3 times since Friday and politely asked for a call back and have gotten nowhere. I will call everyday until they come and if they don't come before the scheduled phone consult, I will cancel the consult. I am very visual and need to see the tests in front of me, plus I have a biology and health degree, so I am not stupid about
I know I have lyme as I already have positives from Bowen and Igenex, but she ran a gadzillion other tests that I would like to know the results of and have several other doctors look at before I talk to her (if I decide to keep the consult). I want my other docs to see them so I can get a note to get some time off work, but I need to do that before the new teaching semester starts, so a suitable sub can be hired and work with me for a few weeks after Christmas before totally taking over my classes.
One poor lady who was at the clinic when I was there and said she had been waiting 8 weeks for her results and was told by Dr. R she would call earlier if she had lyme. She did, indeed, have lyme and came out of the appointment mad and devastated.
My other LLMD was not like that at all. Wish I had never heard of Dr. R.
Sorry to be so negative. Hiker53