I think I have what you described, my first LLMD, and I use that term loosely, said when he saw them that they were from mercury poisoning! I was so stunned that I just said I've never heard of that. When I asked on my 2nd appt to see the article about
that he got very defensive and said he heard it at a conference that he was at. He couldn't remember her name but she was an expert on mercury poisoning. He also was trying to "sell me" IV detox at $150 a pop x 20 visits to clear my system of mercury. Needless to say I didn't do it, and I stopped seeing him. He passed away I heard.